Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-11-2015, 07:22 AM   #1
afrodita

VPS with SSD hard drives at low price

I am in search of a quality and low cost VPS with SSD hard drives and zotohost.com was advised me to try, do you know them?
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2015, 05:17 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

As a great alternative, can also recommend you to check Kvchosting.com ssd website hosting solutions. Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:52 AM   #3
Edmund

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 07:08 PM   #4
SanGoku

Sorry but I don't know them. I am only using 4Goodhosting.com. Their servers are very solid and the pricing is reasonable. I am using them for almost a year now and so far I haven't seen any issues. My hosting account runs without any downtime. Support is online 24 hours and responding in few minutes with the best and correct solution. I am very satisfied with this host compare to my last host.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 05:22 AM   #5
Infinite

As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get ssd vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 01:11 AM   #6
clo@

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

I can say that HostingSource.com as well as Zetservers.com are the best places to order low-cost ssd vps hosting packages. They both have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:55 AM   #7
farhandiesel

You must go through their reviews section their you will get good information about their services and support

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 10:58 PM   #8
mollywilson866

Virtual private server (VPS) with SSD based platform is one of the best combination , and before deciding from where you should take firstly consider some important points, as reviews of the company services , features, configuration, plans , uptime and also the cost on monthly basis .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 04:22 AM   #9
Grignard

I recommend you to rely on Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 03:36 AM   #10
tauqeeer

A solid-state drive (SSD, also known as a solid-state disk although it contains neither an actual disk nor a drive motor to spin a disk) is a solid-state storage device that uses integrated circuit assemblies as memory to store data persistently. SSD technology primarily uses electronic interfaces compatible with traditional block input/output (I/O) hard disk drives, which permit simple replacements in common applications. Additionally, new I/O interfaces, like SATA Express, have been designed to address specific requirements of the SSD technology. MidiTech
Old 02-23-2016, 09:14 AM   #11
HVIPS

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

HVIPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 11:56 PM   #12
uStoreharddisk

go to uStore you may get good one

uStoreharddisk is offline   Reply With Quote