Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design > Wordpress Themes

Notices

Old 01-13-2017, 12:33 AM   #1
Mester

Internet employment

Being a small time business man, financial problems are commonly encountered. But this does not happen all the time depending on the clients you’ve met. More basically every person in a small business like mine needs extra income to sustain the needs and to come up with a good capital in the next coming days.
Furthermore, after my job in my store I am used to go home at 5 in the afternoon then spend the rest of the day light doing some household chores with in my vicinity. For the past 6 months of having my own permanent internet connection at home I feel that devoting 2 to 4 hours in front of my monitor before going to bed seems to be so unhealthy, useless and non-profitable at all, and sometimes end up to a decision to cut it off.
But then a friend told me to be more patient enough in finding good and clean opportunities in the internet, and partly I obeyed. I started scrolling and searching for any online jobs and luckily I’ve found through an unexpected online friend who shared a link and it all begins here.
I don’t think that what i’m doing right at this moment will meet the expectations of the readers, but in some other way I hope that this would help. Chances like making money online at home is favorable to me and i need to learn more about this because I believe that this could uplift my knowledge and skills in writing and of course at the same time to earn money out of the results of my efforts.
http://www.dollarsincome.com/
Mester is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2017, 06:27 AM   #2
Emdad

Smile greeting

hmm. you said good
Emdad is offline   Reply With Quote