Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 01-19-2012, 06:40 AM   #1
chikkiarora

which programming language you always prefer for web designing?

My favorite programming lnguage is PHP. and i always prefer it for Web programming. Which one is yours.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
chikkiarora is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-19-2012, 06:59 AM   #2
john5269

php is the best the programming language used for website designing.
john5269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:02 AM   #3
serena85

I also like PHP because I find it very easy.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:03 AM   #4
Markeric

PHP is also my best programming language.

|
|
|
Markeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:18 AM   #5
guggle22

I am using ASP.net.I work with this language since 5 years Ago...I have made thousands of web pages using ASP.net Language...
guggle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:35 AM   #6
Spoint_Vinil

i think you have certain confusion regarding web designing and programing thats why topic says web designing while the owner of post said he likes php for web development .Anyways .php is not a language for designing,its a programming language .i use to deal with php and java

|
Spoint_Vinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:40 AM   #7
Spoint_Vinil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave.Staley View Post
very much informative post thanks for sharing.
where is informative news here?I found all your posts saying the same line with no reason.Amazing No mods have noticed this at all .Stop doing this .

|
Spoint_Vinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:42 AM   #8
addyj672

For web design or web development i preferred Php and similarly i also use some wordpress themes which are helpful... I know wordpress is not an web programming language but still it have good website designs...

addyj672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:34 AM   #9
mori33

very much informative post thanks for sharing.

mori33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:58 AM   #10
josefaryan

Firstly i would say PHP will be the best one and i.e. i use for developing a dynamic websites. And my 2nd choice is asp.net.
josefaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:55 AM   #11
chikkiarora

Thanks for sharing you views with me.

|
|
chikkiarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:02 AM   #12
obaid.ahmed

i also prefer php in website development because it is more faster than asp

|
|
obaid.ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:46 PM   #13
WeddingsZone

I prefer to use PHP, but then this is just what i find easiest

Irish
website. if its a
or
in ireland then visit

&

WeddingsZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:19 AM   #14
seo123

Asp.net is best programming language.

|
|
seo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:53 AM   #15
JoshHartnett

Send a message via Yahoo to JoshHartnett
PHP is always best programming language for website designing.

|
|
|
|
JoshHartnett is offline   Reply With Quote