Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-18-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
SEO Demon

Send a message via AIM to SEO Demon Send a message via MSN to SEO Demon Send a message via Yahoo to SEO Demon
Web 2.0 Properties and Article Submissions

Hi everyone,

I have a question... After penguin update is it good to submit the same article in different article submission directories with a link back to our site?? And is same true for the web 2.0 properties? However, many good submission sites don't accept duplicate articles but still there are so many which accept. Will Google penalize my site if I use same content for different article submission directories or in different web 2.0 properties.

Also, I would like to extend this question for spun content as well. If not duplicate then can spun content do work? Is it good or not?

Thanks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SEO Demon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
frank00

No Google update that dos not means to panelized due to this effects , it may drop your ranking not more then that

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

frank00 is offline   Reply With Quote