Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > Post your ad here

Notices

Old 08-14-2016, 03:53 PM   #1
nerdyjack56

free hosting with 99.9% uptime

Hello everyone,

I would like to tell you about free web hosting service I use now.
Register here: https://www.000webhost.com/913657.html

They give 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB data transfer. I am now using them for about 3 months and never seen any downtime of server problems. There is no any kind of advertising on my pages too, so I think its worth to signup.

Visit my url to see more : http://ouo.io/vnKwpc
nerdyjack56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2016, 12:11 AM   #2
nomi147

1. What is a domain?

A domain refers to a name used in URLs to identify web pages. A domain name is a text name that stands in for the website’s numeric IP address. For example, the domain in http://www.wikipedia.com is wikipedia.com.

2. What is the difference between domain hosting and web hosting?

Web hosting refers to the space, usually on a server, where all the web page text, script, images, videos, and other information is stored. Domains represent internet signposts that show web users where to find that information.

Once running, a website can point to or redirect from an unlimited number of domains. Domain and web hosting can remain completely independent of each other. Users can purchase domain hosting from one company and purchase web hosting from another.

3. How do I get started registering a domain?

First begin by choosing which domain hosting site you would like to use. Our reviews highlight features and compare the best domain hosting services available. After choosing a domain host and name, start by registering the domain or domains of your choice. Make sure to check pricing and whether or not the domain name is available.

To develop the website, you will need to purchase web hosting to accompany the domain. You may choose the same company as the domain host or select another company. For example, you may register a domain with GoDaddy and host a website on WordPress. On the other hand, some companies may include a free domain if you purchase their web hosting solution as a package.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nomi147 is offline   Reply With Quote