Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 01-15-2014, 06:24 AM   #1
linkexchanger

what is your favorite way to earn online money?

Google Adsense
Affiliate program
Ptc sites

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
linkexchanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2014, 08:50 PM   #2
dailycoinsnet

I use Google Adsense in most of my sites.. Also If you're familiar with cryptocurrency (Bitcoins) then Bitads.net is a great one!

-
-
dailycoinsnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:23 AM   #3
paras

i also in favour of google adsense because of its services

paras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:59 AM   #4
Nikki Pratick

I like to go with Google Adsence, it help me a lot, it helps not only in earning money it is also help in gain traffic.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Nikki Pratick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:14 AM   #5
AGamesMaster

Blogging Is The Best Way To Earn Money Online

AGamesMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:39 PM   #6
arronmattwills

I prefer and strongly recommend Google ad sense is the correct way to earn online.
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:27 PM   #7
david980john

i also use google adsense to make money.
david980john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:30 PM   #8
ibuywireless

I like to earn with non affiliate marketing, I prefer to outsource service that people need
ibuywireless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:49 PM   #9
wesissew

adsense and adwords =]

Greetz
lover
wesissew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 01:09 AM   #10
BenWood

Google Adsense.........is always my favorite..

Wholesale Childrens Clothes

BenWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:45 AM   #11
bnorton2010

Of the 3 you listed, affiliate marketing is my favorite. However, most of what I make comes from publishing on Kindle.

bnorton2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:16 PM   #12
soufianYH

i also use google adsense to make money.

soufianYH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:51 AM   #13
alexvski

I agree, Google Adsense is the best way to generate quality ads for a website.
PTC is good in the beginning, but unless you like clicking ads all day for a max of $3 per hour then it is a waste of time.
I tried Bidvertiser and Rhakuten Linkshare and they didn't come close to Adsense. The Youtube monetization is the best in my opinion. If you get a good, relevant video, and make it even slightly viral, the revenue will roll in consistently.

alexvski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:25 PM   #14
rjdoll78

google adsense is the best way to earn the money because it is the reliable money
rjdoll78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:33 AM   #15
russie999

Aside from IMing.... Most of the time, I spend writing app reviews. It also makes decent money and I am making this job for more than a year.

Here's a tip on xmltv information!

Last edited by russie999; 11-18-2023 at 10:54 AM..
russie999 is offline   Reply With Quote