Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-04-2017, 02:44 PM   #1
DroneOn

Drone Enthusiast Site

Hello,
I am creating a site for Drone Enthusiasts. It has a blog, a way for users to create their own reviews or blog postings, a forum and an image gallery. I may eventually nix the image gallery but not sure for now. As you can see it is a fledgling site wit not alot of activity yet. I have had a few hundred page views of the blog postings though. The forum is there because I would like to see a nice little community of drone enthusiasts emerge from the site.

Anyway, thanks for giving it a look and sharing any input!

Old 01-04-2017, 09:18 PM   #2
jeffronald19

Keep it up...!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jeffronald19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 11:10 PM   #3
JohnMichaelPix

the dark colors make it a challenge to read. Using BLACK for titles and options is alsohard to read
JohnMichaelPix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 12:20 AM   #4
VictorHill

I have gone through your website nothing found special. It is also not the eye-catching website. I think you are still working on your droneclowns website.
Well, keep it up.

|
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 06:20 PM   #5
DroneOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMichaelPix View Post
the dark colors make it a challenge to read. Using BLACK for titles and options is alsohard to read

Thank you for your feedback. I have been using a laptop when tinkering with the CSS and the backlight must be too bright because it looked ok to me. I will definately fix this.

Thanks
Old 01-06-2017, 05:18 AM   #6
mazxor

you have more work now it is ok
mazxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 08:17 AM   #7
selectedreviews

I think the site should be more graphical, the current site is chunk of text and nothing else. Give it more exciting feel and some action

|
|

selectedreviews is offline   Reply With Quote