Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-13-2014, 07:02 AM   #1
BritneaWilson

Do you Like online shopping?

Hi friends,
Do you like online shopping? if yes then why please explain.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
BritneaWilson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2014, 04:48 AM   #2
mattdavis

Hi, I am a big fan of hunting and shooting and love to buy hunting accessories online. Online shopping is really a fun as we can easily get the things and can see number of products at one place. I generally shop from back40trading for my hunting accessories. I like to buy browning clothing for men. There you will find a very nice collection from all the top brands.
mattdavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 05:07 AM   #3
ChristinaCa

yes i am like On line shopping.On-line stores also offer large discounts which I guess is due to their costs of operations being substantially lower in many ways when compared to the traditional stores.

|
ChristinaCa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 05:16 AM   #4
shubhamgautam

Yes i like online shopping. It is useful for saving transport expenses and time too.

|
|
|
|
|
shubhamgautam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:32 AM   #5
game_on

Yes I like a lot. I am using it regularly and find it very useful. Less prices is important reason for me. I don't buy shoes and clothes online though. Because color and look might be different in photo and actual.
game_on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:32 PM   #6
anuverma1

yes , i like only when i have no time for go to market and purchage.

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:36 PM   #7
anuverma1

yes , i like online shopping, because by this our time save and main reason we can see many vriety before purchage

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 03:37 AM   #8
iedigcom

I like to shop online because its Convenience, better prices, variety, ... Where else can you do shopping, even at midnight.

|
|

|

iedigcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:18 AM   #9
james1

Yes, I like online shopping but only from trusted and local website.
james1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 10:09 AM   #10
arronmattwills

Online shopping we can do it from our home only and we can it in cheap prices with free home delivery.
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 05:37 AM   #11
seo8183

yes i am like online shopping. its save our time. online shopping has become most popular thing in world.

|
|
|
|
seo8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:55 AM   #12
geneliabravo

Yes i like shopping.

|
|
|
geneliabravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 02:11 AM   #13
mattdavis

At back40trading.com you can also see exclusive spring hunting collection and hunting clothes for kids as well. You can visit the website to see the wide range and exciting offers.
mattdavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 02:21 AM   #14
chrometechny

ya I like it because we can shop from home..

chrometechny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:57 AM   #15
tarquinhall

Do you Like online shopping?

Yes, Of course I like online Shopping. It's my favorite time pass thing. Mostly everything i buy online because I can get so much discount, good product and main thing time saving and Money Saving.
tarquinhall is offline   Reply With Quote