Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-08-2017, 09:02 AM   #1
afrodita

Help me ot make a right choice please ...

Help me to make a right choice in terms of buying a dedicated server from comparing deals from legionbox.com and barbariannetworks.com?
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 10:45 PM   #2
farhandiesel

You must go to Both hosting provider reviews section where you will get good information about services and support

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:31 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

I am satisfied with hostingsource.com customer service and tech support. The features are easy to use i.e. cpanel. I don’t mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received. I have sent in support tickets that were answered in less then one hour. Great job

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 06:29 AM   #4
Wipaq

Well, I agree!! Hosting Source is best when compared with other hosting providers.

|
Wipaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 02:41 AM   #5
clo@

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

Check out these hosts:
Okayservers.com
Exmasters.com
Mddhosting.com
All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you.
Old 12-26-2017, 09:11 AM   #6
tommylii

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are able to satisfy all your demands.
You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 03:14 AM   #7
Deepesh iyer

Help me ot make a right choice please ...

Server basket provided a best-dedicated server as per my requirements at an affordable price. its performance is good. Fast services and expert support to resolve queries in minutes. Best hosting provider so far.
Deepesh iyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 12:47 AM   #8
AliceArifova

Well, I agree!! Hosting Source is best when compared with other hosting providers.

AliceArifova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:47 AM   #9
Celsius

I do believe QHoster.com and KVChosting.net servers are worth your attention.
First impression is last impression. My first impression about them was that they seem good at low cost. I still maintain it.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 06:54 AM   #10
How?

I can recommend you to try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.

Can recommend Viux.com servers. Their Tech staff is well trained and experienced, it matter a lot when you know that you have done it in past.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:44 AM   #11
afrodita

Now I think of buying a server from hostingsource.com or hostsailor.com, which way is better to sign up with?
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:48 PM   #12
nele

I vote for barbariannetworks.com.
They have solid servers and low prices.

- Ultimate Windows VPS hosting | Dedicated hardware MS Hyper-V technology Premium bandwidth providers

- Chat support Full 24/7 help desk support Email support
nele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:59 AM   #13
HindiMePadhe

I Can recommend you to try to compare all the hostings speed and try fastest web, i am suggest you hostgator, bluehost aur namechip hosting.

|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
HindiMePadhe is offline   Reply With Quote