Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 03-22-2014, 04:36 AM   #1
michalsemen

Review my Wallpapers Website

Please send feedback about newly launched wallpapers website. You can see HD Wallpapers and download them for free.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
michalsemen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2014, 07:07 AM   #2
jhony117

I personally suggest you improve its design, header footer, side bar. Logo is good.

|
|
jhony117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 03:11 PM   #3
bhanu5646

Your about us and privacy policy page are not working.

bhanu5646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:24 AM   #4
khosango

HD Wallpapers Great

-

-
-
-
-
khosango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:34 AM   #5
mijanulhq

You have a good collection of wallpapers.It Fast loading.But you have to consider this points,
1.site navigation-Add a menu bar,Side bar,search option,
2.Add some text-Images are less important than text to search engines.So try to add some text.
3.Categorize your wallpapers.
4.Activate about us and privacy policy page.

mijanulhq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:40 AM   #6
start4dream

Look good site

|
|

|
start4dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:43 AM   #7
srikarnl

Not bad, do an audit with SEO quake

|

srikarnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 03:34 AM   #8
HDWBackgrounds

You have a decent gathering of wallpapers.It Fast loading.But you need to consider this focuses,

1.site route Add a menu bar,Side bar,search alternative,

2.Add some content Images are less essential than content to look engines.So attempt to include some content.

3.Categorize your backdrops.

4.Activate about us and protection arrangement page.

Cute Wallpapers
HDWBackgrounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 04:27 PM   #9
jay wahyu

look great but i dont understand with language
jay wahyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 04:17 AM   #10
tennywilson

I personally suggest you improve its design, header footer, side bar. Logo is good.
tennywilson is offline   Reply With Quote