Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-09-2014, 03:24 AM   #1
James12smith

Help me build strong links

I have been setting up blogs for several years now and have been writing but I am wanting to start working with SEO a lot more. I am tired of paying people and forking over money.

What I currently know is how to put links into your sig with a keyword and submit links to link directory sites.

Does anybody have any truthful information on how to build strong links and to rank higher for a certain keyword??

Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2014, 03:50 AM   #2
Manchito

Many people have different methods. One of my preferred is finding a high PR site, for starting blogs I would aim to PR4-PR6, If you own such a site, a lot better because you own the back links

Having said that, deliver good quality content to the site you are targeting for the backlink, it can be in the form a blog comment, guest post, article or whatever the site may be willing to use.

Just deliver something of value, otherwise your content would be qualified as spammy and you will remain in square 1.

Do this over and over again, be consistent, if your site is new, getting 50 or 100 of these backlinks at the same time would be spammy in the eyes of Google and your site may get penalized, even worse if you dont do it again. but if you get 2 or 3 a week, increasing that number of links from time to time it is ok
Just remember.. Focus in high PR sites, ad deliver great content in a timely basis.
The point with the PR is critical. it is better to have 1 PR4 backlink, rather that 5 PR3.. Hopefully the idea is clear.
Do you really know know all about
?
Find out
now!
Do you need to
?
Manchito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:22 PM   #3
Honey497

Do guest posting and article submission for your blog. These two techniques are very effective in terms of building quality backlinks and generating traffic for your blog which can help you in improving your blog ranking in search engine results.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:29 AM   #4
Michel001

Guest posting is very profitable in terms of creating backlinks to web sites.
The thing is that I have no time to do this for myself and one of my friends recommended me to try paidforumposting.com and I must say that I'm fully satisfied with their services, their writers are the best.
Recommend them highly!
Old 01-10-2014, 08:13 AM   #5
isha.lovie

I think guest posting can be the helpful way to get backlinks

-
isha.lovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:42 PM   #6
deadmix

In fact there is a lot of ways to get a strong backlinks, just be aware of the website Popularity and Authority when you start your Link building strategy, so aim the good websites with a good rank...

/ 3000+
deadmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:24 PM   #7
seorazer

I think forum posting and guest posting is best technique.

seorazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 04:08 AM   #8
jobtardisport

do more quality link building to get good backlinks

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 04:02 PM   #9
Chris_Tax

It takes time time to move up on SEO A lot of work. You need to allocate at least 2 hours 7 days a week doing it. It does work

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:46 AM   #10
alastairclark8

After Google updates, the process of link building have completely changed so we need to build them by following all rules of Google Guideline. Some of the best techniques are Link bait with forum and blog commenting, and infographic out reach.

Last edited by alastairclark8; 09-03-2014 at 06:03 AM..
alastairclark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 12:37 AM   #11
Adib Site

create a smart backlink. If you wanna get quality backlink , find high PR site and make sure that site are dofollow..

Adib Site is offline   Reply With Quote