Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-20-2018, 04:15 AM   #1
anhbongda365

Hazard: "Chelsea can create magic under Sarri"

Chelsea have beaten Arsenal in the suffocating bid at Stamford Bridge. The two teams made the chase rate extremely intense in the first half. Chelsea took the lead with two goals of Pedro and Morata. But Arsenal did not fit in with Mkhitaryan and Iwobi.

But to the second half, Chelsea is the team to find the difference with Marcos Alonso's winning streak bai viet tiep theo ve tin chuyen nhuong cau thu moi nhat.

Hazard Chelsea can create magic under the Sarri image
Hazard flattered Sarri after Arsenal win

Hazard had to wait until the 60th to be put on the pitch due to not reach the best fitness. And he is the best way to create Alonso to make a complete 3 points for the Blues.

And despite being unhappy on the bench, Hazard was quite pleased with Sarri's training methods.

"Playing on the pitch is obviously much better than sitting down. But the other players also play well when used. So even if I only have 15 or 20 minutes to play, I always give my best. I am very happy with the victory today [url=https://bongda365.com/bong-da-anh/]continue/url] xem tin bong da anh.

"I think Sarri is a coach who wants to control the ball. I like it very much. I want to play football and have balls in my feet all the time.

"We have good players. We can create magic. So it's good to have such a coach.

"In the Premier League, we did not have much time to hold the ball. Sarri is a great coach, just like the former Chelsea manager. Now we just want to enjoy the game and win as much as possible bai viet tiep theo ve tin tuc chuyen nhuong cau thu tai laliga, euro....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
anhbongda365 is offline   Reply With Quote