Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 06:29 AM   #16
akhtarmaqbool

nice sharing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
akhtarmaqbool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:09 AM   #17
neoflip

Thanks for highlighting about all these valuable matters. i am sure that your articles will help me a lot.
neoflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:34 PM   #18
kemcar

I liked the tips you mentioned for reducing belly fat, but I doubt as to how effective they are, this is because I started to walk twice daily for 10 minutes to and fro from work, initially I felt like I was getting rid of my bulge but at the end of the day it was back in place.

kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:09 PM   #19
sam davis

I do believe that healthy lifestyle can lead to longer and healthier life; its a matter of balancing whatever we do or eat.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:19 PM   #20
asad111720

Smile very simple

If you walk a long distance daily you can found a great benefit. Your belly fat will decrease day by day and you will be fit all the times.

asad111720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:04 AM   #21
Steven peter

Just do exercise and not sit after eating meal, make it your habit and you will see this tip will make your belly in your control after your consistency.

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:01 AM   #22
lilyjaz

I think constant daily exercise the most important thing that needs to be done when it comes to losing all those excess fats.

lilyjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:14 AM   #23
Kunalmathur

There are many way to loose belly fat but Yoga is the best way about this.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #24
mikecool

Great article. I will be printing that one out and carrying it with me.

mikecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:28 PM   #25
Mihai203

Just try as much as possible to start jogging, do daily exercises and so on. Also, don't eat after 18h PM.
Mihai203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:42 PM   #26
vicky_patel

Brisk walk is the best solution. You should try to go for it.

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:58 AM   #27
flatstomachfast

flat belly diet

Look in the advantages of weight training and how it can help you to lose belly fat quickly. You can also visit about flat belly diet.
flatstomachfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:36 AM   #28
savvytreats

Eat less and work hard. Avoid beer. eat salad not oily food.
savvytreats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:59 AM   #29
affdec

Thanks sharing such information.............

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 10:05 AM   #30
Ryan Willson

Only few time per week little exercise and that all

|
Ryan Willson is offline   Reply With Quote