Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-25-2014, 12:46 AM   #1
karanmehra

How we lose weight??????

Sleek and lean body is desire of everyone and people opt for many workout regimes, and diet plans to get rid of their unwanted fat. Truth about abs program provides the simple tips and tricks that can reduce the stubborn belly fat easily.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
karanmehra is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
dantefrizzoli

Just burn moe calories than you take in. itll all happen as you need it

|
|
|
dantefrizzoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:06 AM   #3
Soni Singh

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni Singh
These all are simply cool and useful ideas. I have been to many weight loss clinics where they just told me to control my diet. But only controlling my diet didn't help me. So, I tried some natural and herbal remedies which are quite safe.

Soni Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:24 AM   #4
aligator510

Moving everyday

|
|
|
|
aligator510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 11:42 AM   #5
atxvideo

Exercise everyday, eat right and smile.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:12 PM   #6
xvinez

Eat fruits and vegetables there is no better way...
xvinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 02:53 AM   #7
azzedinejamal

Running & Crunches is the best way to lose weight.

|
|
|
azzedinejamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:38 PM   #8
marclewis

Drink plenty of water and avoid to eat junk food.

|
|
|
|
|
marclewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 04:06 AM   #9
PPositive

Go the gym eat healthy and do a lot of cardio

PPositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:30 PM   #10
rutuja.joshi

Green tea is the best natural remedy to lose extra fat of the body.
I have come across a site where we can buy green tea online. Have a look at gaiagoodhealth.
rutuja.joshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 07:24 PM   #11
dantefrizzoli

Run run RUN

|
|
|
dantefrizzoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 05:48 AM   #12
blinkwood

I lose 25 kgs fore less then 4 month just eating less bread.Because I ate 2 daily and reduced 3 pieces per day,and activity of course.
blinkwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 06:33 AM   #13
stevemagana

The best thing is to try and minor changes to your life style. Over time keep making some more changes. Many people fail to lose weight because they hit the gym to hard or expect some pills to be magical. What I did and has worked for me: find an at home, total body exercise program using dumbbells. Each and every day do 1-2 sets 10 , 2 exercise for each body group.

The daily routine must be TOTAL body, meaning you must cover the entire body but low reps and low sents since this will be done throughout the week. Total body important becaue many people will work out their arms, chest and when it comes time for legs people will give up. Since the hardest thing is to actually start working out and get into you can start off doing easy stuff like arm workouts but before you finish do your legs, abs as well.

stevemagana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:04 AM   #14
johnstyle

Do dance everyday for about 30 minutes.
johnstyle is offline   Reply With Quote