Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
Spoint_Vinil

Thumbs up Why this site is not ranking well ?

i have a site related to insurance but this site is not ranking well despite of seo efforts .I become stressed due to this as i may loose one of my client if it doesnt ranks well soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoint_Vinil is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 12:03 AM   #2
bsbhupendra771

first check your website backlinks in backlinkwatch.com depending upon that make a quality of link from dofollow blog and forum that have high PR with single keyword build your backlinks. Also workout on-Page optimization. By doing this you will definitely get high ranking.

|
|
bsbhupendra771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:56 AM   #3
DanielMilstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoint_Vinil View Post
i have a site related to insurance but this site is not ranking well despite of seo efforts .I become stressed due to this as i may loose one of my client if it doesnt ranks well soon
I think either you are overdoing the effort or not providing quality links. For Off-Page optimization it is really needed that you put in all-round efforts. unless you do that and hunt for only quality backlinks, I sincerely think that you will be able to rank anywhere!
Old 01-21-2016, 01:31 AM   #4
malikuzair

it should be the effect of google new update

malikuzair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 01:35 AM   #5
malikuzair

change your seo plan

malikuzair is offline   Reply With Quote