Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Bing

Notices

Old 01-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
philipjones7

Bing indexing

One of my websites has more than 4k pages indexed on Google and Bing indexed a single home page of my website. Though I submit my site to both Bing add URL and webmasters central, nothing seems to be of any use. Its already a month over and I am with my single home page crawled in Bing, is there any advanced methods there to make your sites crawled on Bing ,please let me know guys. As I want to really make my site crawl on Bing. Your answers will be appreciated. I will be very grateful to you. Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
philipjones7 is offline   Reply With Quote