Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average. Display Modes
Old 06-15-2018, 04:08 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

wordpress hosting services?

I need 15GBs - disk space and 300GBs - bandwidth, cPanel.
The host should have money back guarantee, 99.9% network uptime, 24/7 support.
Have you ever heard of hostwebspaces.com and their wordpress hosting services?
Are they ok?
So, waiting for your recommendations?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2018, 12:07 AM   #2
Infinite

If you like them - you can test or give them a try. I have been using cloudarion.com for that kind of content and so far I'm satisfied.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 03:06 AM   #3
Mortys

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.
Mortys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 05:47 AM   #4
Michel001

As you may know, OP, the truth comes out of comparison, so I'd recommend you to look through these web hosts:
- Mechanicweb.com
- QHoster.com
- Dreamhost.com
Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).
Old 06-30-2018, 04:15 AM   #5
johnmatheww

find lost tracking number
USPS Sunday delivery
January 2019 Calendar
October 2018 Printable Calendar
August 2018 Printable Calendar
September 2018 Printable Calendar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

johnmatheww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 08:18 AM   #6
CPU

So if you make CloudArion.com your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
Their servers are also faster than one would expect for shared hosting, much faster than some other hosts I've used. I have never been aware of any downtime. I would happily recommend them.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote