Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-15-2011, 12:38 AM   #1
ncjbhd

Running a few thousand websites in a server

Hello,

I want to run a few thousand websites in a single server. The number of websites to be hosted will be at extreme 5 figures. Can somebody let me know if I can easily run this many websites in a single server. I want to know for both IIS 6.0 and Apache.

Regards

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2011, 06:03 AM   #2
Michel001

If you are looking for really stable and reliable host, can put forward a suggestion to have a look at Hostingsource.com dedicated servers.
It offers a wide range of servers to choose from.. you can contact their sales rep and he will find the best fit for your needs.
Save 50% off, using the code (50%discount).
Old 11-16-2011, 02:08 AM   #3
Leveltenhosting

you can do it if your server is powerful enough
Leveltenhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:58 AM   #4
Infinite

I believe you should use dedicated server provided by reliable host such as Hostome.com. You will be pleased by their affordable solutions, helpful support and stable featured plans.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:21 AM   #5
CPU

If you are looking for reliable place to get servers from, I can suggest Webwerks.in company and their dedicated servers.
These guys are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:27 AM   #6
serena85

Very difficult to achieve, do you have the necessary amount of money for this. It is going to cost very much.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 02:34 PM   #7
omprakash9

there are many hosting companies you can search on google engine for any reliable host.

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 01:23 AM   #8
pastakangen

just buy a new server

|
|
pastakangen is offline   Reply With Quote