Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 06-20-2012, 06:53 AM   #1
bobo.cx

Define the meaning of: Linking with "related" websites?

Can someone define related websites. My definition of this is competitor sites, am I wrong?

When I try to do link building, I hardly hear back! Maybe my email sounds spammy?

I try to go for non-competitive sites, but sites that are near to the product I'm offering - for example, web design sites for my hosting business. Am I on the right track.

I have 5 websites, I try and get backlinks to them but it's not as easy these days.

Actually, I'm #2 in Google for "website directory" which I'm over the moon about - thing is, my other sites are a main topic (like my hosting business), so linking with competitors defeats the object to be competitive IMHO, no?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bobo.cx is offline   Reply With Quote