Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 02-28-2013, 01:56 AM   #1
Dhruv

I Want to share one very simple idea to expose your website in related audiance.

I have uploaed few videos in youtube. Very decent and nice video.
Now you can comment on any youtuve video in your niche. So every day I comment on 5-6 related video. Comment must be constructive and related to that video. As time goes After 3 month I have 400 comments on related videos. I started getting huge traffic on my video.
I do not know that this will work out for you or not but this seems to be working out for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dhruv is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
Kunalmathur

You can do seo activity for your video.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:37 PM   #3
socialmediadfw

Commenting on relevant videos is a great idea to engage with peoples of your niche. Besides this one must have to share their videos on various social media sites like facebook, twitter, Google, Linkedin and other sites. submit your video on video submission sites like vimeo, bebo etc.
Old 01-29-2014, 07:09 PM   #4
thomosmax

Social media is best way to capture your local or relevant traffic. You tube is best way to share your videos to a lot of people and other social medias are so helpful for share links of your videos or website to other people.
thomosmax is offline   Reply With Quote