Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-28-2013, 02:38 AM   #1
kingston250

Help related to this forum

I am not feel good when posting in this forum because its show the error many time when you post, error is "You used a "Bad" Word in your post, please rewrite it and try again"..please tell me which bad words are not allow here.?
my post is this which i want to post in a reply of thread.
There are different ways to improve the ranking in google. you should add the high quality data which is according to the need of peoples.i think awareness about the market trend is very important. Other things are the link building which is most important part and play important role in success. Try to build the relevant and high quality links on forums, blogs, social bookmarking, article submission, directories submissions.
These things are helpful for you to get the high ranking in google.

Now tell me which word is bad in this post?

Last edited by kingston250; 03-28-2013 at 02:41 AM..
kingston250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 10:13 PM   #2
vicky_patel

google it....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote