Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 02:02 AM   #1
hostingcoupons

Red face a long holiday

after a long holiday, how can you adjust yourself to the daily works? really need a long time to go back to the normal day
hostingcoupons is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2012, 01:10 AM   #2
madhuriarora

its very difficult to get back to their normal formal work after the long holiday..........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:17 AM   #3
adriana189

Getting back to work after a long holiday is never easy. For me, sitting down at our desks again is never easy and requires some adjustment. This doesn't mean that i am no longer like my job. It’s quite normal to feel strange after a holiday, even for those of us who genuinely enjoy doing what they do. The only people happy to return to work are the workaholics...

|
adriana189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:19 AM   #4
hairtransplant

it is difficult yet but when you doing work it does not feel

hairtransplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:31 AM   #5
benroger

O man, It is really difficult to get adjusted to normal routine after having long holidays. However, you are tuned in for facing such situations and it helps often.

benroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:42 PM   #6
mannhurst.hurst

Getting back to work after a long holiday is never easy. For me, sitting down at our desks again is never easy and requires some adjustment. This doesn't mean that i am no longer like my job. It’s quite normal to feel strange after a holiday, even for those of us who genuinely enjoy doing what they do.
|
mannhurst.hurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:02 AM   #7
Poppy86

A long holiday definately change ur life , it boost u and gives u energy. It refreshes u . :P

Poppy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:13 AM   #8
adamsjohn

Hello friends,

I really forget my long holiday
adamsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote