Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-20-2015, 04:27 AM   #1
Komal Nerkar

Smile Review My Website

Please if you can review which layout/design of my sites (from old or new) will work better from user's point of view.
Komal Nerkar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2015, 04:42 AM   #2
Komal Nerkar

Please if you can review which layout/design of my sites (from old or new links in my signature) will work better from user's point of view.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-20-2015, 08:34 PM   #3
Hostnameclub

Your old design seems better more than.
I highly remove your background image and keep it clean by a single colour.
Hostnameclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 11:08 PM   #4
Komal Nerkar

Hostnameclub Thanks for your reply. Appreciated.

|
Old 04-21-2015, 10:08 AM   #5
fajared

inspiring design and good layout

dan
atau
fajared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 03:32 PM   #6
Eitan Kuniz

I like both of the designs. Two different styles but they are both great. But if I'll get to choose only one I would pick the newer version for sure because it looks more official and professional and it will make me gain more trust as a customer with the new design. Wish you best of luck!
Eitan Kuniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 06:39 PM   #7
RTH

I really like the new responsive design much more than the old one and I am very happy that you invested time and effort into building the new one.

|
RTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 03:18 AM   #8
immigrationover

Can you tell me the look and feel of my blog so that we can increase user interaction.

immigrationover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 11:27 AM   #9
EdwardNorton

I agree with eitan about this. no strings attached.
EdwardNorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:14 PM   #10
Bemmax50

Location: Currently working on various web projects in Brazil
The new design is very good looking BUT it is very heavy (score of 50/100 from Google PageSpeed insight) on mobile and (57/100 on desktop). Both loading speeds are red flags; so you might consider tweaking it for speed since about 60% of internet users are now mobile.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bemmax50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:53 AM   #11
jcreator

i think they both look pretty good websites

jcreator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 10:31 AM   #12
george.web13

Both are nice!
Of course you should keep the new one, cause its designed with responsive css.
Keep the good work!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote