Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-20-2012, 06:46 AM   #1
87nitingarg

my site rankig is going down

Hello Everyone,

i am very hard working on my all site but my problem is my all site ranking is still going down so please give me fast and effective way to get better ranking.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

|
87nitingarg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
Nigeria

Keep building quality links and update your website with unique content. Keep an eye on your competitor, try and see what they are doing that is making them rank higher than you and try to do it better than them..

Nigeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:40 AM   #3
webspekers

I think your site is recently affected with PR update, Sometime it happens keep some more new off-page optimization techniques to improve the rankings.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:08 AM   #4
outure11

I think,
You should be check your on-page of website.

outure11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:46 AM   #5
neoprenesbr

1.Article submissions
2.Press Release submissions
3.Major Search Engine submissions
4.Blog submissions
5.Forum submissions
6.Directory submissions
7.Online Groups submissions
8.Classified Ads submissions

neoprenesbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:42 AM   #6
muzz

don't worry,just check your backlinks and your content also is there you done something against the search engine policy and make sure you didn't do spamming and refresh your content because if you are using duplicate content you are totally lost and build links on do-follow sites

muzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:53 AM   #7
aisiyu

dont panic...better to checks your ranking twice a week
aisiyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:47 PM   #8
martinjohn885

Don't worry....It will for Google updates. You should check again your website back link & other activity.

martinjohn885 is offline   Reply With Quote