Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-29-2017, 03:02 AM   #1
CPU

Need help. Thinking to choose wordpress web host

Where do you buy WordPress-friendly services from?
Is that dailyrazor.com?
Any info on hostwinds.com services?
Have you got a first-hand experience with them?
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

I appreciate any input.
Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-30-2017, 07:22 AM   #2
WP360

Inmotion is the best host for Wordpress sites in terms of performance and cost.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WP360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:23 AM   #3
Celsius

Well hostround.com provides quality and reliable Wordpress hosting service in a webmasters-friendly manner.
Plans contain many useful resources which help much in running blogs. Support is always ready to help.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 11:40 PM   #4
manavatmix

I use bluehost India and have had no problems with it. The site runs fast and the customer support is also quite responsive.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 01:51 AM   #5
clo@

So if you make Dailyrazor.com your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth.
Old 06-07-2017, 05:43 AM   #6
Infinite

I recommend Hostwinds.com, their techies are skillful and uptime has been great for my sites. I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 02:00 AM   #7
How?

Have been very happy with hostwinds service. Use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Uptime is good. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false. Their LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 05:14 AM   #8
Grignard

You should trust Hostwinds.com hosting. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 02:58 AM   #9
a-b-c-d

Don't hesitate any longer, submit a ticket to hostwinds.com team - they will reply fast and offer you the best hosting fit according to your needs. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

Try the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:14 AM   #10
Edmund

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the best. Check out deals from Everest.net. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 04:05 AM   #11
Michel001

No doubt, the best option is WPneuron.com cos it is wordpress hosting specialized web host.
Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.
SSL for free. You can put a password on your site. You can IP restrict administration.
Old 07-18-2017, 04:52 AM   #12
Gorrilas

I suggest you to look for more quality options I know ViUX.com is trustworthy experienced host with optimized servers for wordpress. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and responsive polite support.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 12:54 AM   #13
AliceArifova

i think Blue Host is the best host for Wordpress sites in terms of performance and cost.

AliceArifova is offline   Reply With Quote