Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-28-2020, 05:31 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Asia server hosting packages?

Requirements:
32gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD
I am considering thaihosting.asia Thailand server hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2020, 09:07 AM   #2
Celsius

Use servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
Resources are known and not oversold.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 05:45 AM   #3
Michel001

I am very happy with my host provider. Any problems or questions are handled quickly & efficiently. They have helped us with everything we needed. I like Thaihosting.asia hosting service and highly recommend to others.
Old 06-08-2020, 07:51 AM   #4
CPU

Out of all the hosting i have tried in Asia, thaihosting.aisa is the best. Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install from cpanel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 04:39 AM   #5
clo@

Think you will make right choice - thaihosting.asia have a nice reputation.
Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.
Old 06-22-2020, 02:47 AM   #6
How?

I recommend thaihosting.asia web host for newbies and professionals as well. Good web hosting provider without any doubt. They explained how to create website via their website builder, they spent over 30 minutes with me. I am happy.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote