Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-20-2014, 02:01 AM   #1
Infinite

Cloud Server Deals

Looking for reliable cloud server hosting provider with stable network and best performance hardware. What can you say about Maxihost.com.br services? Any experience with their customer service?
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2014, 11:46 AM   #2
alok5791

you must check their reviews from google search engine you will get idea bout their service and support

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
alok5791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 01:56 AM   #3
CPU

I'd recommend you not to focus your attention only on one host, try to look at more options as well.
You can get nice cloud web hosting solutions in Chicago, US - if you choose Hostforweb.com (using the code AUTUMN30, you will get 30% off the price). Many people appreciate their work.

Moreover, I know digitalserver.com.mx offer feature-rich, resourceful and affordable cloud web hosting plans in Mexico. The main reason why I stay with them is their great service. Always there when I need them and always helpful.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:14 AM   #4
Grignard

I think you need to look for customer reviews on their service. According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, powerful protected servers and professional technical staff.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 02:45 AM   #5
Edmund

I have really great hosting experience with Maxihost.com.br. They are experienced host with fast stable servers and low prices. Support is always available and polite.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 04:12 AM   #6
How?

Hostingsource.com is the host you can rely on, dudes!
The reliability of their hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with.

Their tools are great. I am so glad I found this company and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:33 AM   #7
Gorrilas

As I know Maxihost.com.br servers are fast and rock-solid. My plan has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:40 AM   #8
Infinite

Thanks for your replies. Now I am sure in reliability of Maxihost.com.br. They are really quality company with high available support and low pricing.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 07:42 PM   #9
SanGoku

You can use 4goodhosting.com for sure. My experience with them has been exceptional in terms of web hosting deals. Fantastic customer service. All questions were answered within few minutes. And when I need assistance or help, they fixed things immediately without hesitation. I am very happy about that. Just try them.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 01:11 PM   #10
interserverML

you can try interserver.net

$1.99 Domain Name with purchase of web hosting package. Coupon Code 199domain. Or First month for $.01 with coupon code springforum.

--->

Datacenter in Secaucus, New Jersey
Contact us at
for more details
interserverML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:01 AM   #11
SnackMemory7

I don't use it but I also heard that Maxihost is a good service from other people.

while you still can!

The cereal
SnackMemory7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 01:47 AM   #12
mollywilson866

Stability of network and hardware issues are major factor in any hosting services , but want its resolution, reliable cloud hosting services , just go with go4hosting.

|
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote