Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-28-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
PhilComforthost

You used a "Bad" Word in your post, please rewrite it and try again.

Hi SiteOwners,

I was replying to a post but got this message, "You used a "Bad" Word in your post, please rewrite it and try again." However, I could see no "bad" words that I had written?!

Is this a glitch, does anyone else have this problem lately, or is there a list of "bad" words where I can check what mine was??

Thanks!
PhilComforthost is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
wakee456

You have only 5 posts . You should check all your posts very deeply .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
|

|
|
|
|
|

wakee456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:42 PM   #3
jewin

I'm getting the same thing...

jewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:58 PM   #4
webgranth555

I am totally agree with you.
webgranth555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:35 PM   #5
PabloEscobar

I didnt had any problems with "bad words" YET!
Contact site admin or something

EDIT:
Starting to have that problem

Last edited by PabloEscobar; 10-04-2011 at 04:45 PM..
PabloEscobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:46 PM   #6
Commodityman

This is probably what happen when you typed your post, what some of the board have are words that will not appear in the post say something like this ( t --- i ---- t) spread out for obvious reasons, and if you have a word with that text in it; it will say you have a bad word, say this word ( t --- i ---t) alating which is an actual word, but was blocked.
Commodityman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:52 AM   #7
austenhepburn

oh

what is the answer?

austenhepburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:52 AM   #8
zxzx

I am totally agree with you.

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:03 AM   #9
rise

"You used a "Bad" Word in your post, please rewrite it and try again."

I agree in this idea. WE should be professionals in all the way.
rise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:38 PM   #10
sergeyk

Hello. If you had a bad word, just to try to rewrite it and paraphrase it. It’s better than to type it and use it in some thread. You need to understand that your post will be read by many users. So, it should be properly written.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:08 AM   #11
Vercors

I'm report the same.
Saved empty post and after edited.
Vercors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:11 AM   #12
ptfetapes

I had the same problem with you,you can remove the link from your post,it will be OK.

|
ptfetapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #13
billu.geee

Ya we agree with you, almost every professional will agree to this.

|
|
billu.geee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:38 PM   #14
manojob

We have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum. We should not use bad words on the forums. We have to read the rules carefully before posting in the forums.

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #15
Elsha

No i not faced any problem like that.

Elsha is offline   Reply With Quote