Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 10-29-2015, 01:30 AM   #1
Martinricky

How do I add a Favicon to my WordPress website?.

I have a website recently designed in WordPress and I think Favicon makes it look professional so please let me know the steps to add a Favicon in WordPress website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Martinricky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2015, 01:45 PM   #2
Liqido

it depends on which theme u are using. Can you tell me the theme?

Liqido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:04 AM   #3
issuemagazine

Hello,
If you are using the 4.3 or above version of WordPress then you can directly add it form appearance > customize > site identity.

|
|
|
issuemagazine is offline   Reply With Quote