Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-28-2015, 01:51 AM   #1
Gorrilas

host for big website

Well, I have a big traffic web site a considerable number of visitors.
Do you think that nonamehosts.com will be a good sign for me?
Would like to hear some experts!
How is their pricing? Is it reliable company?
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2015, 01:39 AM   #2
Infinite

According to my research nonameHosts.com is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support. They also have great promo: 50% OFF with coupon sysadminday50!
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 01:46 AM   #3
firon

Thank you so much for share information I like your post.

Dubai tour packages
firon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 02:04 AM   #4
Grignard

I recommend you to rely on nonameHosts.com. They are providing perfect support, someone is always available, even on the weekend.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 02:54 AM   #5
kronos77

Services from Integralhost.net and Qhoster.com contain a lot of useful resources which are necessary for running websites smoothly and reliably.
Plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:08 AM   #6
clo@

Taking into account your needs, I can recommend kvchosting.com ssd web hosting deals.
The pricing is cheap and up time seems to be 99.999%!
I have been with the company long and I am extremely impressed. Keep up the good work!
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 12:09 AM   #7
devpoint

I dont have any experience with that provider. For your consideration, I recommend to try asphostportal.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus. Their price is cheap, only for $1/mo.
devpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 03:14 AM   #8
Edmund

I'd like to say that superfamily-hosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions at cheap prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 05:12 AM   #9
tommylii

Cheap hosting services can be got from hostlatch.com and a2hosting.com.
Their plans are resourceful enough to have a deal with.
Support is online for 24 hours. Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 04:11 AM   #10
a-b-c-d

==> http://downtownhost.com/
Support team have given me great service for the past three years with all my hosting requirements and i cant see myself and recommended friends changing if things remain the same.
Thanks guys for all your help.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 06:20 PM   #11
shiraoshi

Never heard about your host. If I were you, I will definitely go with 4Goodhosting. These guys hosted my traffic rich blogs without any problem. The speed is very fast compare to other hosts I have seen. Uptime and reliability is 100%. When it comes to pricing it is reasonable in my opinion. Support is freaking awesome as they are online 24 hours and responding to my support tickets in few minutes and not hours.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 11:30 PM   #12
SRIKI_ZH

If your host has a trial you can take it and see if it is suitable for you. Apart from pricing when deciding a new host look for server up-time and quality of tech support as a criteria.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- ZynoHost
SRIKI_ZH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 05:20 AM   #13
solyz

I prefer you can check ipage.com and justhost.com is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

solyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:18 AM   #14
thewebhosting

What is the number of daily visitors you have been receiving?Do you need Shared Hosting Or VPS Hosting?

If your website has good amount of visitor base, I would suggest you go for VPS Hosting because, Shared Hosting plan could not provide you that much amount of bandwidth.

I am not sure with web host you mentioned, but I can surely suggest you the AccuebHosting.com for the excellent web hosting services with most responsive support on planet.

- The best Web Hosting Directory
100+ hosting companies listed
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 07:23 AM   #15
Michel001

Happy using M6.net service.
I am not an expert in web hosting and can say that all problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support.