Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-09-2011, 03:15 AM   #1
eigeehte

How do you host your site?

Are you disgusted or disappointed with your current web host? Have you switched web hosting companies too many times? Have you thought of hosting your own website(s)? Do you have the ambition to control and manage your own web server? I'm ready to host my own sites. I want to ask these question before hosting my site?
eigeehte is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2011, 02:02 AM   #2
john321

If you are asking how to move an entire site from your current host to Google, you can but not in one step. You need to rebuild your site on Google

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
john321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:55 AM   #3
Michel001

I have used many web hosting services before and can say that I am extremely and painlessly dealt with exmasters.com web host.
Their support is very helpful and offered by a good fit for running of my projects. They were very helpful in transferring files to them.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #4
shawnlevy5

There are some web hosts that will offer you safe features in the site that you have at the current times. The use of password is one.

shawnlevy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
nanadakson

Do you want to host you website on you computer?

nanadakson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #6
buydomain

To host your own sites you should use a dedicated server (if you have the experience) or add managed service with a dedicated server (if you don't have the experience)...any other type of hosting and your not in control

::
::

DynoNames.com a great place to register domain names & setup web hosting for any size website. Founded 2002
buydomain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:40 AM   #7
regher

need a dedicated server.
regher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #8
storminternet

If you are looking for hosting website then look for webhosting provider who can register your domain as well as host your website on their servers.
Initially any shared hosting package will meet your requirements.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 01:28 PM   #9
omprakash9

do you host website?

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:44 AM   #10
pdcom

cheap ssl
wordpress business directory plugin
best adsense alternative
alternative paypal
plugin newsletter wordpress

Last edited by pdcom; 07-08-2015 at 11:00 AM..
pdcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:07 AM   #11
manish955

I have not switched my company ever also my host provide better than average service so i generally don't have complain with them.Asking these question may help you but you may rely if you think your host is experienced.Generally companies with good experience in this field provide good service.By the way i host my site with bigrock in India.

|
|
|
|
|
manish955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:18 AM   #12
carlosx2

I would suggest you talk with a host who lets you manage your own server but also gives support when needed. Running your own server can be a lot of work. Cloudblok.com lets you do everything yourself but gives support when you need it.
carlosx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 01:54 PM   #13
chicagovps

A dedicated server.

- VPS, Dedicated, and Windows hosting in 6 diverse locations.
chicagovps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 12:35 AM   #14
LisaMateer

I have only one solution for all questions Power Up Hosting. They have resourceful plan which is able to meet all my needs.....!!!!!

Last edited by LisaMateer; 07-26-2015 at 10:49 PM..
LisaMateer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 01:20 AM   #15
Ankit786

Wink TAlly Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by eigeehte View Post
Are you disgusted or disappointed with your current web host? Have you switched web hosting companies too many times? Have you thought of hosting your own website(s)? Do you have the ambition to control and manage your own web server? I'm ready to host my own sites. I want to ask these question before hosting my site?
Simple

Go and Contact Software Developer to Host your Website

|

|

Ankit786 is offline   Reply With Quote