Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 07-06-2012, 05:37 AM   #1
haseem

Difference in backlinks

Hi friends,
Can anyone tell me why when I try to see how many backlinks I have Yahoo shows hundreds google only a few?
Thanks in advance for any help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
haseem is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 11:34 PM   #2
wheelbarrow001

Back links are very much helpful to get Page Rank and also helpful to achieve top ranking. All the search engines are not dependent on the back links but they are also looks into the content, design and traffic. As per my view back links mainly matters for the Google as compared other search engines link Bing and Yahoo, they works on different ranking algorithms. Back links are important but not the only important thing in SEO there are so many other things which also matters in getting top ranking.

wheelbarrow001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:19 AM   #3
hardware-riggin

I'm agree with these points, because I'm doing some of these tips already.

|

|

hardware-riggin is offline   Reply With Quote