Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-02-2015, 09:53 AM   #1
theredhosting

Where do u like to spend your vacation?

Here are some options:
Beach, Tropical forest or Snow Mountain?
I like spend my vacation at Beaches and Hill Stations. What about you?
theredhosting is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 10:45 PM   #2
Tamilmatrimony

I like to spend my vacation at GOA.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:39 AM   #3
nidhish

I would love to spend my vacation in any snowy place. I love snow & mist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
nidhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 05:52 AM   #4
rawnak

must be with my family then any nice place i preferred.

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 09:30 AM   #5
kickscooters

I like to spend my vacation at beach.

|
|
|
|
|
|
kickscooters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 08:52 PM   #6
classictv613

Definitely more of a tropical island person myself. Maybe the Bahamas or somewhere in the Caribbean.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:04 PM   #7
algeraldwin

At any peaceful place like Thailand or any beach place in Singapore.

algeraldwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 12:05 AM   #8
easystorehostin

At Home..

easystorehostin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 10:46 AM   #9
manish955

I love some religious place specially in mountains, but some times religious places near the sea or in plane are also nice.

|
|
|
|
|
manish955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 02:23 AM   #10
isabelbond

I like to spend my vacation in Kerala

isabelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 09:57 AM   #11
davidporter

I second the opinion of isabelbond. I like kerala

davidporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 05:16 PM   #12
Steve Clark

Will family, anyware with family

Steve Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 07:57 PM   #13
Danny Webster

A lot of people are saying beach so far, but I'd prefer the solitude of the mountains. Nothing like stepping out on the front porch of your cabin in the early morning mountain air.

Best feeling ever to be isolated so much from the hustle of cities down below.

|
|
- Get free price quotes
Danny Webster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:02 AM   #14
Nikita Patil

At home on computer..

Nikita Patil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:27 AM   #15
Jason87

Spain is the best place, I found it romantic place rather than Paris.
Jason87 is offline   Reply With Quote