Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-28-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
peterjordan35

Link Wheel and its Importance

I have been dealing with search engine optimization and its techniques for quite a long time. Now, I would like to share few tips and information related to link wheel which would prove beneficial for people working on link building for sure. Link wheel is all about connecting links of a page of one website to another one helping you with link building needs. Earlier, I didn’t know much about link building and hired a firm for their assistance. With their delivery of quality work, my website observed a rapid change in rankings and found itself in the top positions. Bounce rate was reduced greatly. Link wheel thus plays an important role in any link building campaign.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
peterjordan35 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2011, 03:38 AM   #2
schumannrober

How does link-wheel works, please provide me detail information on it.

|
schumannrober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:07 AM   #3
mikest

Link Wheels are One of The Most Important aspect To Enhance and Regain Search Engine Rankings! Thanks a Lot for Sharing This Information!

|
|
|
mikest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
seoowner

I totally agree as Link Wheel is working fine for me for search engine rankings.
seoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:10 AM   #5
pentawebexperts

Its been a good informative post about link wheel. It would be better if you give some examples to better understand about it. Although i have nor cleared that how will i make a wheel? If i am not wrong i think it is a string of links from different sites.
pentawebexperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:29 AM   #6
Johnmark

very much informative post thanks for sharing.
Johnmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:24 AM   #7
bryanbell

Link wheel helps you to get back links from different blogs or web 2.0 website such as blogger, Wordpress, hub pages, Squidoo etc… the other benefits with link wheel is it will allow you to share information and fresh content in which you can put links on your keyword and as we all know search engine gives more important to content so by this way it also helpful.

Last edited by bryanbell; 09-11-2012 at 03:05 AM..
bryanbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:42 AM   #8
Johnmark

very much knowledgeable post thanks for sharing.

Johnmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:30 PM   #9
papachina

Link wheel is the process in which everything is connected eg: put your website link in one site and one site link to second site and second site link to third.

|
|
papachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:38 AM   #10
seodump

Link wheel is basically a planned approach of building links on for a website. It helps in getting higher rankings and the content also gets crawled by the bots faster.
seodump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:50 AM   #11
stevejoseph

very much informative post thanks for sharing its.

stevejoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:01 AM   #12
iesacademy

Thanks for the above information.. i believe that link wheels are the great source of optimizing your website because ultimate link juice will be provided to your website..
iesacademy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #13
precision

I am really intersted in your view point ??

precision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:28 AM   #14
seanparker011

If you do the proper bookmarking on the blogs or press releases in the link wheel, you will definitely get the good results.

|
seanparker011 is offline   Reply With Quote