Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-25-2011, 11:41 PM   #1
markjones369

Blog Comments

Recently hired an SEO expert; They suggest that strategies like SEO, blogs, known as most people. Because I trust this person because he has really qualified, I will pursue his recommendation. Blog comments feature has been included among a number of sites and their subsequent; I began to notice that the output is expected to be me. It was observed that it find their way towards my blog spammers appear to be a celebration of my temporary. I'm afraid to establish the blog as I am on other websites; I was sued by the owner of the site. In this regard kindly let me know what is good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
markjones369 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-26-2011, 12:08 AM   #2
bikeraat

you have to continue the blog and it will give you result after some time

|
bikeraat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:04 AM   #3
davidhudson

Blog comments is the best way to increase your backlinks.

|
davidhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:57 AM   #4
sohan Singh

What are the effective ways or key points to remember while commenting. Should I use my keyword or only my URL for blog commenting.
sohan Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:13 AM   #5
rebena

Blog commenting system is an effective and useful technique in getting quality backlinks.It improves website traffic and very important in promoting websites.

|
|
rebena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:59 AM   #6
mikest

Well Blog Commenting is One of The Best Way To Increase The Inbound Links for Your Site! You Should Continue to perform Blog Commenting on Popular Blogs!

|
|
|
mikest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:05 PM   #7
benroger

Blog commenting is one of the top SEO techniques to get quality backlinks. Blog should be compatible to some qualified niche desired by majority of visitors.

benroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:11 AM   #8
jeny

Blog commenting is one of the best way to get good links and traffic. but it should be on related niche blogs.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:24 PM   #9
davidhudson

Blog comment is the powerful way to generate quality backlinks.

|
davidhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:57 PM   #10
asim raza

i think blog comment is the better way to generate quality backlinks for your website

|
|
asim raza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #11
gill123

think you for sharing!

reset windows 7 password | reset windows password
gill123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:40 PM   #12
aaricevans

Blog commenting is a technique that can be used to obtain relevant backlinks to your website. The more relevant blogs you comment more backlinks, thus boost your search engine rankings and traffic.

|
aaricevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:42 AM   #13
juliarobbert

Blog comments is a best way to get quality backlinks. SEO’s consider dofollow blog comments as a vital part of Search engine optimization. It is also best to generate traffic and improve your SERP.
juliarobbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:47 AM   #14
digitalid12

Blog Comments is the best way to increase the backlinks

|
digitalid12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:42 AM   #15
jiyaalbert

Blog comments are good for quality backlinks.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote