Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-16-2017, 07:16 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Looking for good host with free website builder

What reliable host offering cheap hosting plans + free website builder do you know?

Need: over 10 gbs of space, 24/7 customer support, fast servers.
Do you know anything about demontech.net and their website hosting services?
What are your views on this web host? Any reviews, where can I find them?
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2017, 04:14 AM   #2
malina.smith

Now a days many hosting provider offers 24x7 quality support. May I know, your budget so we can provide you some genuine offers
malina.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 09:01 PM   #3
farhandiesel

You must go through there reviews section of that hosting provider there you will get good information about there services and support

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 03:24 AM   #4
Michel001

Must say that demontech.net service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).
Old 03-02-2017, 01:17 AM   #5
CPU

My experiences with demontech.net have been 100 percent positive. Finding the new hosting provider was more difficult then getting a new customer. They know how to deal with customers and fix the issues quickly. They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 02:39 AM   #6
Grignard

My recommendation is saturn.domains services. They are trustworthy company with available support and fast servers powered with varnish to make site loading faster. You can get any 1-year shared plan at C$70 with coupon 70HOSTING!
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:34 PM   #7
skyhost12

We, at Sky Host, provide most economical and trustworthy web hosting packages. We offer our services in Pakistan, UK, USA and across the whole globe. If you are looking for economical web hosting in Islamabad and best hosting services in Pakistan, then you must try us once. We offer a variety of packages to meet your requirements. Our dedicated customer support and technical team is providing valuable support services to make sure client's stay in safe hands.
Sky Host also provides web development services at minimal costs. We provide web development services in PHP, OpenCart, WordPress, Java, and .Net. There are plenty of development packages to meet your requirements.

Last edited by skyhost12; 03-08-2017 at 10:37 PM..
skyhost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:31 AM   #8
clo@

Check out demontech.net website hosting solutions.
Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.
They mean business and they provide excellent service.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:30 PM   #9
Safed Musli

I prefer hostgator. I am using it for 2 years had no issue with it. It cost me around 200 usd per year

Safed Musli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 12:19 AM   #10
LusoVPS

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.
LusoVPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 05:37 AM   #11
How?

I have had customers using other hosts and after pulling my hair out trying to get the basics to work got them to switch over and host through me at demontech.net. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 10:29 PM   #12
sanusense

These days every other hosting companies offering website builders within their plans, pick anyone eventually those are good.

|
|
|
sanusense is offline   Reply With Quote