Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-30-2013, 11:37 PM   #1
James12smith

About directory submission

lots of people told me directory submission is useless but some people suggest me it is fine & you can do this in high PR websites.But again few people told me PR is achieved by dirty tricks.My question is that how can i know which website is good for directory submission or one question is how can webmaster got high pr with tricks?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2013, 02:46 AM   #2
moweis

Most directories are useless, try to find a directory with high PR for the home page like DMOZ, even though you are not going to get a link from a high PR page, but still useful.

|
|
|
moweis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:25 AM   #3
roberpter

Directory submission is the best to increase page rank and visitors of the site. use high pr site submit you site link.

Event Management Companies In Delhi | Jaisalmer Camp | camp kanatal

Last edited by roberpter; 12-31-2013 at 03:31 AM..
roberpter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:48 AM   #4
azzedinejamal

Directory Submission is ok but I'll suggest Article Posting & Forum Posting is much better then Directory Submission.

|
|
|
azzedinejamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 04:57 AM   #5
arpitamalik15

directory submission is working these days ... try to submit high pr directory ..

arpitamalik15 is offline   Reply With Quote