Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > Post your ad here

Notices

Old 01-09-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
albert_pak

Ad Loaner Ads vs. Google Ads

For those of you who uses Google ads, did you know that Google only pays out about 50%-65% for what their ads generate?

This means that you're getting a small portion from the money YOU'RE generating on YOUR website.

At Ad Loaner, we like to reward our clients more for many of the exact same ads that Google offers. Our payout to our clients are 85% allowing you take in much more with no risks involved at all.

If you're interested or would like more information, please visit my website at www.adloaner.com or you can simply email me at albert@adloaner.com.

Thank you,
Albert Pak
Ad Loaner Services
www.adloaner.com
albert@adloaner.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by albert_pak; 01-09-2012 at 12:17 PM..
albert_pak is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #2
BassMac

How does your service compare with regards to sites that wish to purchase ad space?

BassMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
albert_pak

It really depends on how much the ad space is, the type of audience, and getting the right type of ad for your niche. Even if there are two similar sites, this can be different every case by case.

The thing with charging for ad space is that you are limiting yourself on how much you can make. Your limiting yourself from getting the full revenue. Many customers gets hundreds to thousands of dollars and can easily surpass what you charge for ad space.

Now, the type of ads that I offer are CPA ads. The great thing about a CPA ad is that, they pay for every conversion. Think about this, when visitors comes to your website and they're interested in a specific ad that you have running, they click on it to see what the ad is about. Now, these guys are clicking the ad because they're interested in that specific product. What are the chances that they won't purchase, sign up for free trial, or simply put their email in. When the visitors goes through one of these process(it differs for every advertisers), you get a conversion.

Some of these can range from $1.50-$100 per conversion. Now, there are things called cookies where it tracks that customers for a certain period of time(can be days, months, or even a year). Meaning if they go and buy the product at a later time, you can still get paid for that. Usually, the lower the conversion price is, the easier it is to convert.

These visitors don't click on an ad just for fun.... well most of them anyways. Most visitors clicks on an ad because they are interested in what that ad offers. If this is true, the chances of them getting that product or services are raised a lot.

Most website owners think that CPC or CPM are the way to go, but they don't realize that there is a limit to both those ad types.

This is why I request for split testing for many customers. I want to show my customers exactly what kind of performance CPA ads can deliver.

Last edited by albert_pak; 01-13-2012 at 06:40 PM..
Old 01-13-2012, 06:35 PM   #4
albert_pak

Sorry for the long description... haha.. I kinda got carried away

Old 01-24-2012, 09:39 AM   #5
albert_pak

If any of you are interested, please request for a split testing. Split testing is a great way to see if CPA ads are right for you. Everything will be done for you by us. The following are the easy steps in getting your ad.

1. Tell me your website URL
2. Tell me who to contact and where to contact
3. I'll create an account for you to be able to view all of the clicks and conversions
your website is getting on real-time.
4. Tell me which ad space which we can use for a test run
5. I give you the ad and you post it on your website

As you can see, the only work that you will be doing is posting the ad on your website. Everything will be done in just matter of minutes.