Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-19-2016, 06:17 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

I want to order dedicated server

I want to order dedicated server. These are my specifications:
- Location is Europe,
- Budget is $130/mo,
- Disk space is 500 gbs
- Bandwidth is 12 tbs
- RAM is 24 gbs
What hosts can you recommend me to look at? Any information on dcxv.com services?

I need to choose reliable and trustworthy web host. Any suggestions please?
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2016, 08:12 AM   #2
PinkLemur

What about operating system? Processor specifications?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PinkLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 03:09 AM   #3
Edmund

Check out deals from okayservers.com which services are fully protected and stable. Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 05:45 AM   #4
grunn

Servers from hostingsource.com are worth your attention.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.
Prices are competitive.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 03:17 AM   #5
CPU

Dcxv.com offer a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all.
Their support is always very friendly and helpful. Their evening and weekend support a few months ago has gives me a lot of confidence in their customer focused approach.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 02:27 AM   #6
Gorrilas

To my mind okayservers.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 12:26 AM   #7
clo@

These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies. Over 1 year with dcxv.com. I went on the recommendation of a friend and now have 2 VPSs with them and thanks to their pricing and support, am about to add several more at one time.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:34 AM   #8
Anarojas

you can go though DedicatedSolutions dot com
Anarojas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 12:12 AM   #9
jagdishrock

You must go through Offer section of forum site there you will get many hosting provider from them select one as per your requirement and budget

jagdishrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 03:17 AM   #10
How?

Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred for free and everything went smooth.
Dcxv.com is reliable web host. Its servers are fast: https://dcxv.com/en/posts/dedicated_...providers.html

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 03:35 AM   #11
Grignard

I think you need to compare offers and choose the best one. I can name RapidDedi.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 05:31 AM   #12
ITSGOLIVE

oh great job this is good listing.

|
ITSGOLIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 08:07 AM   #13
tommylii

Servers from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com can be suitable for your needs.
Prices are competitive and SSD technology makes load speed fast.
Support is second to none.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 03:55 AM   #14
stuartplab

DO or VULTR are good.

I would to suggest your VULTR or DigitalOcean for this.
need to make sure which pen suits your requirements.
stuartplab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 01:54 AM   #15
Infinite

If you are interested in getting a quality server, check out plans from Exmasters.com, their prices are affordable and servers work with no glitches.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote