Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 09-19-2011, 09:08 PM   #1
ncjbhd

How to get more links

Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody can recommend a good link building/managing company or individual.

I am currently concentrating so much on other things, that I dont feel I have the time to put into this, that it deserves. Therefore, im willing to pay for a company of individual to help me build links from relevant sites etc.

Also, what would be a suitable price to pay for this kind of service? Is it usally billed per month/period or per link etc?

I know many will say "Search Google" to find companies... but what currently worries me is that with Google in the state it is currently in, the first few results for decent companies, could not be so good afterall, and only be at the top due to the state of Googles current messup.

Thanks in advance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote