Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-15-2014, 01:55 AM   #1
nlaunchformula

Search Eninge Submission

Search engines can eventually realize your web site on-line, however that may take a short time. to speed everything up, you must submit your web site to the foremost well-liked search engines.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
nlaunchformula is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2014, 11:00 AM   #2
jobtardisport

Search engine submission is how a webmaster submits a website directly to a search engine. While Search Engine Submission is often seen as a way to promote a web site, it generally is not necessary because the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing use crawlers, bots, and spiders that eventually would find most web sites on the Internet all by themselves.

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:19 PM   #3
travisimp2411

Bài viết hay, cám ơn chủ thớt đã share

----------------------
Chữ ký ......
travisimp2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 09:35 PM   #4
chinomoreno

Search engine submission isn't necessary.
As long as you update your site frequently with fresh quality content, you don't need to worry about your site not being crawled by search engines. Because search engines love fresh content.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 09:49 AM   #5
jobtardisport

search engine submission site is used to submit our sites in all the search engines inorder to get traffic for the site.

Old 11-27-2014, 12:38 PM   #6
AlexanderIoan

Send a message via ICQ to AlexanderIoan Send a message via Yahoo to AlexanderIoan
Honestly , in my opinion , search engine submission is a MANDATORY thing.
Well, you create a new website but you don't tell google about it. How do you expect to be indexed?
You need to build UNIQUE CONTENT(no copy paste from other websites) ,related with your keywords,and try to use the H1-H6 ONE AFTER ANOTHER! If you use h1 , and then you use h3 , google will not validate this. They need to see the h2 tag too.
After you create content , start submitting your website,create backlinks (and i mean strong backlinks, not pr 2 ) and you will see some differences.
If my advice helped you, im glad.
I do own a personal blog , where i write about my life , you can visit it here :
In my free time i work as an editor at
Visit this websites and share your opinion with me in a private message. Thank you !
AlexanderIoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 10:11 PM   #7
udehra Industri

search engine submission site is used to submit our sites in all the search engines inorder to get traffic for the site. Search engine submission are the best way cache site.

|
|
|
udehra Industri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 10:25 PM   #8
webcomincorp

its also use for indexing website in search engine.
webcomincorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 05:08 AM   #9
webdesignindia

I think its used for getting your site index.

|
|
webdesignindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:07 PM   #10
jobtardisport

Search engine submission is however a webmaster submits a web site on to an enquiry engine. whereas computer programme Submission is commonly seen as how to push an internet website, it usually isn't necessary as a result of the foremost search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing use crawlers, bots, and spiders that eventually would realize most internet sites on the web all by themselves.

There ar 2 basic reasons to submit an internet website or web content to an enquiry engine. the primary reason would be to feature a completely new electronic computer as a result of the positioning operators would rather not sit up for an enquiry engine to get them. The second reason is to own an internet page or electronic computer updated within the individual computer programme.

Old 12-05-2014, 02:47 AM   #11
StoreHippo

search engine submission is used for indexed website on google....for quality purpose and to rank website with the help of keywords....
Old 12-05-2014, 03:10 AM   #12
rummy26

Its mainly used for indexing website in search engines like Google,Yahoo, Bing etc....

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote