Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 05-21-2012, 11:57 PM   #1
aopo.mark

How long after deep crawl before Google reflects new data?

8) Hello: I only have 1 client. He rides page 8 for his 2 main keywords, unless Freshbot arrives and throws him to page 1 for a day, maybe a day and a half. We were deep-crawled early am on Feb. 6th like many of you. What is Googlebot's turnaround time? Anybody know? Do we have to wait until the deep crawl is completely over? Any thoughts, please? The site is brand new, PR4. Working like a wild man on getting recip theme links. Working on anchor text. Revamped site last night to mimic sites that have up to 9 Freshbot visits a night every night. Here is how I found those sites if you want to look: In Google search, you enter: 64.68.82 googlebot 216.239. and a ton of sites pop out with LAST NIGHT's stats and stats for the last year!! I figured what they are doing is good enough for me, so I immediately applied their ideas to our site. Site looks a little ratty, but, hey, the robots are the ones I need to please, otherwise we have NO visitors. Rough night, but Googlebot back today for the robots.txt Hoping for Freshbot. Any advice or thoughts on turnaround time for Googlebot data? Thanks!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
aopo.mark is offline   Reply With Quote