Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-19-2015, 11:37 PM   #1
Ruby707

How to generate traffic for a single static webpage?

My boss wants me to rank for a single static webpage that is dedicated to a plugin... So basically it's just a single page with a demo and buy button of a plugin..

Now he wants me to generate traffic with this single web page.. I tried to convince him that it's merely impossible to get into the eye of Search Engines with just a single page.. But he doesn't even bat an eye...

so have any one done seo for a single page?? And what are the methods to generate traffic to this single page??
Mobile App Developer usa | Game Developer usa | Mobile Application Development Firm
Ruby707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2015, 09:45 PM   #2
eunicemadeline

Obviously by building appropriate backlinks for this webpage and keeping its content user-friendly and unique.
eunicemadeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 03:32 AM   #3
cybexindia15

Your generate traffic for a singal page than first of all work in SMO and PPC.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
cybexindia15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:28 AM   #4
CheshtaBose

Build quality backlinks by using unique contents is the best method to generate traffic towards your website.

|

|
|
CheshtaBose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 05:00 AM   #5
jessdsouza123

Start link building for that static page, social media is the best way to increase traffic. Also install analytics to track that traffic, Gostats will be helpful for you.
jessdsouza123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 06:25 AM   #6
thegurukulledu

Using Offpage and On Page SEO ,
Also Make internal link ,
Unique and Clear content With Images,
Anchor text,
Back link,
SMO.

|
|
thegurukulledu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:12 AM   #7
shanken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby707 View Post
My boss wants me to rank for a single static webpage that is dedicated to a plugin... So basically it's just a single page with a demo and buy button of a plugin..

Now he wants me to generate traffic with this single web page.. I tried to convince him that it's merely impossible to get into the eye of Search Engines with just a single page.. But he doesn't even bat an eye...

so have any one done seo for a single page?? And what are the methods to generate traffic to this single page??
Mobile App Developer usa | Game Developer usa | Mobile Application Development Firm
It is not impossible to rank a single web page. Try to use two or 3 keywords in your mete title and also work them in the description. After that build authority of that page by creating links to that page. All you really need to do is to make sure that that single page is on the first page of google for the keywords you optimized it for.

|
|
|
shanken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:30 AM   #8
1844junkrat

Do off page of your website and use social media network to promote your business.Now a days social media plays an important role to get quality traffic for your website.
1844junkrat is offline   Reply With Quote