Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 12-27-2011, 03:13 AM   #1
seanbrock69

Most Powerful Backlinks

I do have a query I hope that you can help me it. How with back links to their sites more effectively you guys? The most useful backlinks to help your site rank high on any search engine? In fact, the age of the domain I am familiar with the relevant themes; please follow these and other aspects of PR. But I still cannot get the desired result. Somebody help me with it? The best way to create an effective link or opinions would look like? The best way to go about it what is? Do any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
seanbrock69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2011, 10:48 PM   #2
anuns

Hello
According to me do follow link is the most powerful and you get link from article directory and forum posting these link is the best and help to getting ranking.

|
|
|
|

anuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:31 AM   #3
john321

I use quite a lot of backlinking strategies for my websites and I tend to vary my strategies quite a bit. I must say that it is impossible to say that.

|
john321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #4
alen12345

Bogging Page and Blog Comment are provide more Powerful Back link of your sites.

alen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:03 AM   #5
movielocker

Tips on how to have a powerful backlink to your site:

Quality Backlinks
Social Networking
Article Submission
Blog Submission

|
movielocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:33 AM   #6
jeny

Do-follow links from the forums,social bookmarking,and directory are good links.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #7
nanadakson

The good link are from the high pr website its may forum Bookmarking are any other

nanadakson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:15 AM   #8
jamesranatte

Smile Powerful Back links?

We can create powerful back links for any websites by creating the blogs squidoo lenses, hubpages and also by submitting articles on the high PR Article sites Likes as ezinearticles. we can also more backlinks by creating link wheels for websites.

|
|
|
|
jamesranatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:50 AM   #9
nanadakson

Please any one share high pr directory instant approval

nanadakson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:26 AM   #10
sam051

According to me for get better back link blog are may be unique and all content matter are want unique and in directory submission category are want unique as a title and all things are want dofollow.
sam051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:51 PM   #11
indochinaguide

Send a message via Yahoo to indochinaguide
movielocker gave very good ideas that you should follow.
One thing very important is : make your pages indexed

/
/
indochinaguide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:33 AM   #12
bruceparker

When it comes to choosing the things then you need to be particularly careful so that you get to choose the best one in pace that will make you look very nice.

|
|
bruceparker is offline   Reply With Quote