Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 01:26 AM   #1
farmgate

Yahoo bringing you any traffic???

On the opposite here, I can see Search engines creeping consistently some of my websites on a regular base, however I don't see any advantage from this creeping action as some of those website are not even listed, while some others are toughest placed than they are in Search engines, which crawls consistently but not as definitely as Search engines does.
And Search engines has been creeping for a season, some time to consist of those websites that aren't listed yet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

farmgate is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2012, 02:02 AM   #2
szenith1

As I have experience , Yahoo answering is the best way to drive a traffic isntantely on the site .
Old 10-11-2012, 02:55 AM   #3
muzz

no doubt yahoo gives you the traffic but google gives you the traffic more then any others

muzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:03 AM   #4
webspekers

In my site analysis, There is no traffic from the Yahoo search engines.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:12 PM   #5
corinnefalgoust

Send a message via Yahoo to corinnefalgoust
I get some traffic from Yahoo but no where near as much as I do from Google. I get more from Bing then Yahoo too. I haven't really focused much on search engines besides Google. I should monitor my stats with Yahoo and try to improve them too.

Vinyl Care Products

corinnefalgoust is offline   Reply With Quote