Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 09-20-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
Nullified

Lightbulb Social Media Links (Placement/Usefullness)

I have decided to implement the most common social media plugins into my website design. These being FB, Twitter, Google & LinkedIN.

I am coming to you all because I am wondering what types of placement you have used and which scenarios you deem most useful. I own a web hosting company and have implemented the links on my homepage, plan pages, organization information pages, announcements and knowledge-base articles. I have added them to my header, but did think about placing them in the footer. Please check out placement (www.option9.com) and let me know what your thoughts are.

As well: For each page the plugins are on should I use my homepage as the href source or the current page url? Which would be better?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nullified is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2012, 02:31 AM   #2
audrey110

Social Media is one of the valuable place to be linked with. Actually your business decides that what is your place not various platforms.

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:50 AM   #3
minminmuer

Social media links is very useful to seo. so we should learn much about it .

minminmuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:15 AM   #4
Mark Jackson

There are so many platform which you use for website but question which site is effective for your niche. Its facebook twitter, linkedin or others.

is the Facebook Developer Company
Mark Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #5
Nullified

Wow, did you guys even read my post?

Old 10-22-2012, 07:20 AM   #6
michaeljordan12

Social media links is very useful to seo.

|
michaeljordan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:16 AM   #7
baichuan

Social media is one of the best way to receive ample of traffic to a website if done properly. It has the ability to generate you some business if required steps are followed.

|
|
baichuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:24 AM   #8
Nullified

Every single one of you are a bunch of useless spamming bots/idiots.

Old 11-03-2012, 06:28 AM   #9
truckman

ive just registered but it looks like everyone is spamming with links, it has obviously stopped people joining up, may be the mods could do something
truckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:25 AM   #10
Nullified

I've recently joined several webmaster communities that are having the same problem. Honestly it's only a lack of moderation and admin activity that permits this type of behavior and destroys communities.