Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-20-2014, 05:29 AM   #1
mastersite

maxihost.com.br discounts?

Hello!
I know it is Holiday time and I'm looking to get services for dedicated servers.
I like what maxihost.com.br offer.
But do they have any discounts?
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2014, 03:46 AM   #2
Gorrilas

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 03:17 AM   #3
Infinite

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Maxihost.com.br will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:08 AM   #4
Edmund

From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Maxihost.com.br solutions for sure. This decent company based in Brazil has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 04:06 AM   #5
Grignard

As I see with services from Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 09:43 PM   #6
peterfreddy

I have never heard about the web host which you have specified. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway if you are in seek of a trustworthy source to get dedicated server deals, I would suggest you with TheWebPole.com this web host provides a wide range of low cost dedicated server plans. You can choose an appropriate plan which suits your hosting needs. All their dedicated server plans include 3 dedicated IPs, FTP access, Bandwidth Overage protection and many more. All their servers are highly stable and durable which ensures hassle free hosting experience with 99.9% uptime which ensures hassle free hosting experience with 24/7 customer support. It would be a best deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote