Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 04-24-2014, 10:18 AM   #1
bridesmaidwire

Please help me and tell me my site is Penalized OR not

This is my website bridesmaidwire.com
i lost my visitor day by day i am very worried about this, so kindly give me some suggestion regarding this
bridesmaidwire is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2014, 01:54 AM   #2
Rubberladychow

I think you should use Google webmaster tool to see whether there are some bad links for your website or not. If so, please delete these backlinks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Much More
Rubberladychow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:11 AM   #3
alexjames212

you dont have to worry about this unless you were not following any blackhat seo techniques. If you have placed links to your site in completely irrelevant or low ranking domains, you may be penalized, but its too soon to tell. Monitor your visitors and try to follow a legitimate back linking strategy, this should resolve the issue.
alexjames212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 05:40 PM   #4
thatguy1986

You can check in the Google webmaster tool. It will show in the manual action section if you are.
thatguy1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:06 AM   #5
ChristyMathew

This is not enough by finding a bad backlinks and get delete, also take care of updates in websites, make your content clear and cool
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:47 PM   #6
Laurenthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubberladychow View Post
I think you should use Google webmaster tool to see whether there are some bad links for your website or not. If so, please delete these backlinks.
I agree with Rubberladychow. There may some problems with your back links, they may unnatural or dead.