Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 07-07-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
jroy

Get more traffic using Blog Marketing

A few Tips I'm sharing here.

# Post contents on regular basis. For an authoritative blog, 3-5 times per week, but each post must be unique and high value. If it’s a news oriented blog, 3-5 times per day.

# How to optimize the blogs:

1. Template optimization – RSS subscription options, social bookmark links, HTML code, Unique title tags, URLs, Sitemap
2. Add helper plugins specific to WordPress or MT
3. Create keyword rich categories (reference your keyword glossary)

# Submit blog URL to paid directories with categories for blogs – Yahoo, BOTW, bCentral, WOW, JoeAnt.
# Enable automatic trackback and ping functionality.
# Create Feedburner Pro account and enable feed tracking.
# Setup a Google account for Sitemap, validate and prep for future submission.

The most effective way to get the traffic you want, search engine will fetch your website once it will have unique content and optimized according to general optimization rules. Be Creative and Rock the world.

Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
;

Services in Delhi;

in Delhi;

- Promote your business with facebook.
jroy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2012, 03:56 AM   #2
How?

As for professional Blog commenting service, can recommend paidforumposting.com.
I was impressed by their writers, they are superb. They know how to do their job qualified.
Hope it will be also useful for webmasters here.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:15 PM   #3
jonemike

thanks for sharing.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:10 PM   #4
iamglenchavez

Those are great tips, really. Blog marketing and article syndication is really the best strategy one can do today. Write unique articles and build awesome links. Just remember to use well-researched anchor texts.

iamglenchavez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:40 AM   #5
froz

Good post..really great tips on how to get more traffic by using blog marketing..

froz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:34 AM   #6
Betty Jefferson

Re: Get more traffic using Blog Marketing

Wow, thanks for sharing such great info on blog marketing...It's found to be interesting and important...
Betty Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:17 AM   #7
kayhongbearings

Fantastic, this is a very good post.

kayhongbearings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #8
elenacriss884

Enable automatic trackback and ping functionality.

(what is ping functionality here Jroy?)

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #9
sam davis

Its a matter of creating good content, once the consumers read your posts, they will be interested in you write up, in return they will visit you website.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #10
swapnilambuskar

Thanks for this post Jroy

|
swapnilambuskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #11
chinaturnbuckle

What is your favorite link building strategy for SEO?I think Link Exchange and Forum Posting are the very good tactics for building link...

|
|
|
|
chinaturnbuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:06 PM   #12
DieHeartMansoor

forums, social bookmarking, Social Network
Old 08-18-2014, 11:45 PM   #13
Joe Dymaxion

I've heard that directory submission does not create that much traffic to a blog sites anymore.

Joe Dymaxion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:43 AM   #14
quickscrum

I do every thing for my blog but till i am facing problem so if you have any suggestion please tell me my blog link in signature.
quickscrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:48 AM   #15
mnocella

I love blogs.. I think you need to have them these days.. The more the better in my opinion...

mnocella is offline   Reply With Quote