Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 10-31-2012, 04:19 AM   #1
vishalacting

I want a good reply for my queries against Google indexing

Regarding Google indexing, I want to know something immediately. In order to know in detail about them, I want your help. In my website, I have many pages, and in many of those pages there are product descriptions. In my home page, the widgets are also present. To help my visitors I have also added the repeaters on the main page of my article. I want to make the navigation on my web page very easy, so that it helps my visitors. I think to help my visitors; I must make the navigation process very easy. What is your opinion?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
vishalacting is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2012, 02:32 AM   #2
Mike Maravilla

nice post thanks

Mike Maravilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:35 PM   #3
fan-suppliers

The user experience is most important.

|
|
|
|
fan-suppliers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:01 PM   #4
DieHeartMansoor

For google index you should do from webmaster tool.. and for more query google it..